I usually do it in a place and time where I know I wouldn’t be bothered. An isolated room to myself at home or a sitting by myself with my laptop in a crowded cafe..with my earphones on work just as fine… afternoon is usually the best time for me… I keep mornings for self improvement and housekeeping whereas evenings for spending time with family and friends…
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
- I struggle with breakfast planning. How do you do it?
- What are good times to meditate. When your happy, sad, lonely, exited. Because I dot know when I should. I was really angry and I meditated. But it felt different from when in calmer or happier. So I don’t know when I should or shouldn’t
- Best stretch for lower back?
- Do you meditate when you wake up? Or do you prefer to do it at another time?
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?