I usually do it in a place and time where I know I wouldn’t be bothered. An isolated room to myself at home or a sitting by myself with my laptop in a crowded cafe..with my earphones on work just as fine… afternoon is usually the best time for me… I keep mornings for self improvement and housekeeping whereas evenings for spending time with family and friends…
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?