I usually do it in a place and time where I know I wouldn’t be bothered. An isolated room to myself at home or a sitting by myself with my laptop in a crowded cafe..with my earphones on work just as fine… afternoon is usually the best time for me… I keep mornings for self improvement and housekeeping whereas evenings for spending time with family and friends…
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?