Going to a coffee shop and making sure there’s nothing but my water or coffee on my desk or table.
More than any method or app, one of the most important aspects of mindfulness is finding dedicated, quiet time for yourself. In our extraordinarily busy world, it can be so difficult – but consider getting up fifteen minutes sooner, or switching off once everyone is in bed, and taking that time for focused contemplation.
Leon Dio G.
Breathing techniques are good, additionally keeping lists and checking off some of the targets. Always keep a positive attitude towards the work that you are doing!
Louren O Y.
It is helpful to put my headphones in but not listen to anything (perhaps just the ambient music in the app) and to identify that the moment is now for work or for whatever the purpose is.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?