Going to a coffee shop and making sure there’s nothing but my water or coffee on my desk or table.
More than any method or app, one of the most important aspects of mindfulness is finding dedicated, quiet time for yourself. In our extraordinarily busy world, it can be so difficult – but consider getting up fifteen minutes sooner, or switching off once everyone is in bed, and taking that time for focused contemplation.
Leon Dio G.
Breathing techniques are good, additionally keeping lists and checking off some of the targets. Always keep a positive attitude towards the work that you are doing!
Louren O Y.
It is helpful to put my headphones in but not listen to anything (perhaps just the ambient music in the app) and to identify that the moment is now for work or for whatever the purpose is.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.