Turn off your phone, block websites that distract you on your computer, set timers for how long you want to work on a certain task and do nothing but that task until you finish it or the timer goes off. I would also recommend you wear headphones and listen to music that isn’t distracting, such as jazz or classical.
Hans Uwe X.
Hi, I use Bose headphones with noise reduction. This puts most people off from interrupting and helps stay concentrated. HTH.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?