Turn off your phone, block websites that distract you on your computer, set timers for how long you want to work on a certain task and do nothing but that task until you finish it or the timer goes off. I would also recommend you wear headphones and listen to music that isn’t distracting, such as jazz or classical.
Hans Uwe X.
Hi, I use Bose headphones with noise reduction. This puts most people off from interrupting and helps stay concentrated. HTH.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?