Elgar Da luz
Turn off your phone, block websites that distract you on your computer, set timers for how long you want to work on a certain task and do nothing but that task until you finish it or the timer goes off. I would also recommend you wear headphones and listen to music that isn’t distracting, such as jazz or classical.
- Do you know any software for Windows 10 that really blocks distractions?
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- How do I block distractions if my phone is the source of my deep work?
- I sometimes have problems with getting motivated. How do you keep yourself motivated?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
Hi, I use Bose headphones with noise reduction. This puts most people off from interrupting and helps stay concentrated. HTH.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?