First of all I just started using Fabulous and I 'm two days in on my evening routine. The evening routine consists only of writing for 25 minutes. I am a film student and I want to be a screenwriter (better a writer), so I deep think of characters, plot points and ideas for the project I 'm currently working on.
Just today I realized how shortly you get rewarded for just trying to think deeply. The more you struggle crystallizing your thoughts the more you get stronger and clearer.
That's my first impressions on this deep work.
I believe in being a life-long learner, so I’m always doing something to educate myself on subjects, health, or learning about myself. Deep work for me has been journaling, reading, learning languages, homework for courses, or home improvement projects.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?