I will usually soak in Epsom salt, dance to my music on Pandora or iHeartRadio. I will also usually watch television, go to the gym and do Zumba, workout in general, sleep in, get my nails done, get my facial. I will usually just relax at home as well.
- Does any one know of a dental floss or product that is biodegradable or eco-conscious?
- How do you manage your inbox to keep focused on deep work, but make sure you don’t miss important items?
- Isn’t morning meditation making you feel sleepy?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as you’re in the flow?
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???