I will usually soak in Epsom salt, dance to my music on Pandora or iHeartRadio. I will also usually watch television, go to the gym and do Zumba, workout in general, sleep in, get my nails done, get my facial. I will usually just relax at home as well.
- How do you sustain deep work when you have never been able to do so no matter how hard you try?
- How do you keep your mind on track when adverse unexpected things happen?
- Though I am able to focus deeply I find it difficult to be as productive as I can in that time. I still take too long! Any tips?!
- I have a great Fabulous AM routine for waking up in the AM, but I struggle still at “not being consciously awake” enough to remind myself through self-talk why I’m choosing to get up early, and to remind myself to not crawl back in bed. How can I jump start the habit?
- Best ways to focus for long stretches of time?
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?