No. Be must this is. (At least ı think like this. Because when ı do 2-4 hours deep work, this is my gift)(ı hope ı can tell this. My english 😅)
- What do you do when your task takes longer than 25 minutes?
- When I’m in a bad mood because of something that happened, how do I make myself feel better so I can focus on deep work?
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- What is the one habit you have that positively impacts your productivity?
yes, of course. By watching a movie or have time to relax longer than usual, or i can do anything i like with no limit of the app
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?