I read through emails quickly to weed out the unimportant ones (those I delete right away or send an answer back. If I reply it is no more than a couple words or sentence that is needed), if I come across an email that will take more time or thought I mark it as unread and come back to it. Once I have gone through the emails in the way I return to the ones marked unread and spend time working on those, often times I pair this with a to do list. Then work on completing the to do list based on the emails.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?