I read through emails quickly to weed out the unimportant ones (those I delete right away or send an answer back. If I reply it is no more than a couple words or sentence that is needed), if I come across an email that will take more time or thought I mark it as unread and come back to it. Once I have gone through the emails in the way I return to the ones marked unread and spend time working on those, often times I pair this with a to do list. Then work on completing the to do list based on the emails.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.