No I think you should break it down into smaller pieces and if you don’t finish your work either finish it later or start it the next day
To be honest I can’t answer that question… all depends on a person we’re all different some of us can some of us cannot you can give a try if you think 🤔 you can’t just do how much you can. Good Luck 👍🍀
I suggest Focusing on one objective would b more productive than multitasking!! If those multiple tasks are done at achieving one main objective, then it’s fine
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?