To be honest I can’t answer that question… all depends on a person we’re all different some of us can some of us cannot you can give a try if you think 🤔 you can’t just do how much you can. Good Luck 👍🍀
- How do you cope with working in an open concept work environment with lots of distractions and interruptions? I find myself setting one most important task and being interrupted for the entire day and the task doesn’t get done.
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- What is your favourite music to do focused work to?
- How do you count the deep work, any kind of uninterrupted intense activity or just intellectual? Work related only or maybe life related only?
No I think you should break it down into smaller pieces and if you don’t finish your work either finish it later or start it the next day
I suggest Focusing on one objective would b more productive than multitasking!! If those multiple tasks are done at achieving one main objective, then it’s fine
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?