No I think you should break it down into smaller pieces and if you don’t finish your work either finish it later or start it the next day
To be honest I can’t answer that question… all depends on a person we’re all different some of us can some of us cannot you can give a try if you think 🤔 you can’t just do how much you can. Good Luck 👍🍀
I suggest Focusing on one objective would b more productive than multitasking!! If those multiple tasks are done at achieving one main objective, then it’s fine
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?