No I think you should break it down into smaller pieces and if you don’t finish your work either finish it later or start it the next day
To be honest I can’t answer that question… all depends on a person we’re all different some of us can some of us cannot you can give a try if you think 🤔 you can’t just do how much you can. Good Luck 👍🍀
I suggest Focusing on one objective would b more productive than multitasking!! If those multiple tasks are done at achieving one main objective, then it’s fine
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?