- What do you do to prevent distraction during a Deep work session?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- I’m researcher so many people recommend to me long and continuous work, not pomodoro-style work. But it really hard to accomplish. If I complete a long work session, I feel exhausted and like I should go home. Which is better?
- How do you keep your mind on track when adverse unexpected things happen?
- What does deep work mean to you?
When we could Spare time to to our work uninterreptedly. We will have quality unintereped time to spend with family too.
Thy said I only login when my wife is putting our two young children to sleep, and then only Monday thru Thursday evenings.
My wife will come back through and chat for bit after and it’s nice break for me. And then back to work.
Because it’s monday to thursday only it’s acceptable to her. And the kids are asleep.
And indeed I’m only doing this because I’ve started a new role that is demanding a lot of work upfront.
Otherwise frankly I’d be looking for another job.
Family is massively important. And sometimes the job has to fit around them more than they have to fit around the job.
If you have the luxury of being able find other work that is 🙂
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?