Thy said I only login when my wife is putting our two young children to sleep, and then only Monday thru Thursday evenings.
My wife will come back through and chat for bit after and it’s nice break for me. And then back to work.
Because it’s monday to thursday only it’s acceptable to her. And the kids are asleep.
And indeed I’m only doing this because I’ve started a new role that is demanding a lot of work upfront.
Otherwise frankly I’d be looking for another job.
Family is massively important. And sometimes the job has to fit around them more than they have to fit around the job.
If you have the luxury of being able find other work that is 🙂
When we could Spare time to to our work uninterreptedly. We will have quality unintereped time to spend with family too.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do