Honestly because of nature of my work I never have such a thing and I could concentrate even in most stressful moments of my work. But best remedy is to breath deep take a short walk or put the work away for some moments and then return back to it.
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- I have a great Fabulous AM routine for waking up in the AM, but I struggle still at “not being consciously awake” enough to remind myself through self-talk why I’m choosing to get up early, and to remind myself to not crawl back in bed. How can I jump start the habit?
- How do I move forward despite not having completed goals from earlier in the day? I feel like I get bogged down in “morning” things.
- What do you do to keep yourself from distraction during deep work
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as you’re in the flow?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?