Honestly because of nature of my work I never have such a thing and I could concentrate even in most stressful moments of my work. But best remedy is to breath deep take a short walk or put the work away for some moments and then return back to it.
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- What is that you do to keep being focused?
- What do you do on weekends with your good habits and routines or on holidays or other days when unexpected stuff comes up or your traveling?
- What do you do so that the sounds of the routine and the bell at the end don’t make you lose your focus?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?
- How do you document your work…via phone or laptop/computer (if it involves writing or computer work)? How do you best document your progress? What types of work do you focus on during the Deep Work habit? What strategies do you use to prioritize responsibilities?