C Sar P.
I meditate while working. It keeps me focused and on track. I also set a time to do work, so that I know no one else has anything going on.
P Pio E.
My actual work (vs emails, follow-up, meetings, etc.). Example: write up a document, write some code, read documentation, …
On my job I start with a referral which is the main purpose of my job. I usually do deep work for one hour. I'm thinking of using a 15 min variation of deep work to clean my room in the morning.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?