I meditate while working. It keeps me focused and on track. I also set a time to do work, so that I know no one else has anything going on.
- How do you keep doing deep work sessions? What is your solution for procrastination?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- How do you manage your inbox to keep focused on deep work, but make sure you don’t miss important items?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- What is the best way to meditate?
My actual work (vs emails, follow-up, meetings, etc.). Example: write up a document, write some code, read documentation, …
On my job I start with a referral which is the main purpose of my job. I usually do deep work for one hour. I'm thinking of using a 15 min variation of deep work to clean my room in the morning.
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?