C Sar P.
I meditate while working. It keeps me focused and on track. I also set a time to do work, so that I know no one else has anything going on.
P Pio E.
My actual work (vs emails, follow-up, meetings, etc.). Example: write up a document, write some code, read documentation, …
On my job I start with a referral which is the main purpose of my job. I usually do deep work for one hour. I'm thinking of using a 15 min variation of deep work to clean my room in the morning.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do