C Sar P.
I meditate while working. It keeps me focused and on track. I also set a time to do work, so that I know no one else has anything going on.
P Pio E.
My actual work (vs emails, follow-up, meetings, etc.). Example: write up a document, write some code, read documentation, …
On my job I start with a referral which is the main purpose of my job. I usually do deep work for one hour. I'm thinking of using a 15 min variation of deep work to clean my room in the morning.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?