1. Do something you love everyday and carry the good energy into rest of your day.
I love and play tennis in the morning. I always strive to make progress in my game and my fitness. Every small progress i make makes me confident and i look forward to the next day. It also reminds me to deal with the rest of the problems and work in my life the same way. Practice mistakes practice mistakes practice mistakes practice attitude was developed in me. – It also brings about competitive spirit in me and i carry it into my work as well. So do something you love and carry the good energy into the rest of the day.
2. Among the targets for the day have a list of "satisfaction targets" that you must meet by the end of your day so that you will love to look forward to the next day. Even meeting half of them will give you sound sleep and helps you pat on your back when you start getting worried. You will wake up fired up to do your work and your day.
3. Dont try to sleep at a certain time. Only stick to waking up at a certain time no matter what.
By doing so your body not only gets used to it but also signals you when its time for bed and it will have the freedom to decide how much sleep it really needs. I listen to my mind and body.
4. Also develop work related skills you need. Break it into small steps and focus on progress. Every step you successfully complete will make you confident and more focused.
5. Listen to your mind and body – when it feels really thirsty/ hungry. Attend to it right away. Don't deny them for a long time. You don't want a sluggish focus and it also helps u maintain good weight and a healthy stomach and gut.
The above tips i am giving are those i observed and developed in myself by my own. Which is why i stick to them. Find a method that works for you by being self aware. I do follow many other things but that is something you can easily find on the internet and on fabulous app.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)