- How do I find time and energy to meditate in the morning?
- Do you use electronic tools to help you focus or do you find that disconnecting from your devices is more conducive to focusing? I’m finding both to work for me but under different task conditions.
- How much exercise is enough?
- Do you get bored of the same meditation?
- What time do you find it best to meditate?
1. Do something you love everyday and carry the good energy into rest of your day.
I love and play tennis in the morning. I always strive to make progress in my game and my fitness. Every small progress I make makes me confident and I look forward to the next day. It also reminds me to deal with the rest of the problems and work in my life the same way. Practice mistakes practice mistakes practice mistakes practice attitude was developed in me. – It also brings about competitive spirit in me and I carry it into my work as well. So do something you love and carry the good energy into the rest of the day.
2. Among the targets for the day have a list of "satisfaction targets" that you must meet by the end of your day so that you will love to look forward to the next day. Even meeting half of them will give you sound sleep and helps you pat on your back when you start getting worried. You will wake up fired up to do your work and your day.
3. Dont try to sleep at a certain time. Only stick to waking up at a certain time no matter what.
By doing so your body not only gets used to it but also signals you when its time for bed and it will have the freedom to decide how much sleep it really needs. I listen to my mind and body.
4. Also develop work related skills you need. Break it into small steps and focus on progress. Every step you successfully complete will make you confident and more focused.
5. Listen to your mind and body – when it feels really thirsty/ hungry. Attend to it right away. Don't deny them for a long time. You don't want a sluggish focus and it also helps you maintain good weight and a healthy stomach and gut.
The above tips I am giving are those I observed and developed in myself by my own. Which is why I stick to them. Find a method that works for you by being self aware. I do follow many other things but that is something you can easily find on the internet and on fabulous app.
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?