I learn React in Deep Work time. The goal is to commit to Github at least twice a day. Learning a new feature is the ultimate result for daily habit.
For the deep work habit, I try to complete some school work or just catch up on revision. However I suppose you can use deep work habit in the sense of doing anything you’ve been planning to do whether school related or not. Hope this helped😊
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?