- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- How do you increase your self-discipline and not check emails as frequently during deep work?
- Should I do deep work longer than the allocated time? Or do I need to say NO, and carry on the next day
- How do you adhere to your your deep work schedule?
I have created a list of all of my responsibilities within each position, all of the goals I need to achieve and schedule when I do them by (for example, send out customer statements before payday).
Once I can see the details laid out in front of me in my lists, I then plan the stepping stones to achieving those goals.
In my calendar I have set days and times to commit to various responsibilities, but I also create a daily to do list to help me break-up the goals into manageable smaller steps to ensure I am achieving the end result.
I have to split my attention between my positions because I am the only customer services worker for my two small businesses, so dividing my attention across emails and phone calls can not be helped or controlled.
What I can control is how I structure my day in between all of the disruptions to ensure my businesses are receiving the attention they require.
Hope this helps!
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?