First of all, I have to figure out what makes a novel great. I will research about how to write a novel. Then I have to create an unique story line with rich backgrounded characters in it. Each character must have a plot. After my novel ends, readers should think "wow, everything was calculated and planned"
Sit in the chair. Stay there for the time you hav eset aside regardless of how much tea you need or what tasks need to be done. Sit in the chair. Do that every day
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.