First of all, I have to figure out what makes a novel great. I will research about how to write a novel. Then I have to create an unique story line with rich backgrounded characters in it. Each character must have a plot. After my novel ends, readers should think "wow, everything was calculated and planned"
Sit in the chair. Stay there for the time you hav eset aside regardless of how much tea you need or what tasks need to be done. Sit in the chair. Do that every day
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?