First of all, I have to figure out what makes a novel great. I will research about how to write a novel. Then I have to create an unique story line with rich backgrounded characters in it. Each character must have a plot. After my novel ends, readers should think "wow, everything was calculated and planned"
Sit in the chair. Stay there for the time you hav eset aside regardless of how much tea you need or what tasks need to be done. Sit in the chair. Do that every day
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?