First of all, I have to figure out what makes a novel great. I will research about how to write a novel. Then I have to create an unique story line with rich backgrounded characters in it. Each character must have a plot. After my novel ends, readers should think "wow, everything was calculated and planned"
- What is the one habit you have that positively impacts your productivity?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- When do you meditate? Does your partner of friend join? For me it’s awkward to do it in the same room.
- What are your 3 most frequent interruptions during Deep Work?
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
Sit in the chair. Stay there for the time you hav eset aside regardless of how much tea you need or what tasks need to be done. Sit in the chair. Do that every day
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?