I don’t think you can ever make ‘sure’ as some things are just out of your control. What you can make sure of is the things you can control like your notifications. I turn mine off. Facebook, Instagram…and silence my phone. I set a timer and have a notepad nearby. Ever time I get interrupted I write it down. At the end of deep work I than consult my notes and put a strategy together on how I can change or avoid that particular distraction. I have a butterfly on my door which signals to everyone that I am working and need my space.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?