Keep a notebook close by to right down the thoughts/daydreaming and the things you want to procrastinate on. Doing g that helps me to think twice about what I am doing and realize I need to get back to my real work. If there is something important then I have it written down to remember for later after I am finished working.
Just be conscious of it and remind yourself to get back to the task at hand. You can say “thinking” to yourself when that happens and focus on the task.
If you find yourself procrastinating that’s OK. But make sure that your block of time moves out a little further until you actually start working. Make sure you get the full block of time of work. Sometimes you need to contemplate other things before you can get into the mood of working or writing or whatever you’re doing. But then you need to tell yourself that this is for your own good and you want to MoveOn because you want to get to bigger and better things
I find taking breaks every 30 minutes allows me to concentrate during the times I have allotted for working. I set a timer so I don’t have to think about when the break is coming up. If I do daydream, that’s a good thing because it’s very creative. Just go back to your regular work when you become aware of it.
My view on daydreaming as one of my dream, sometimes I dreamed what I want for the future, if I daydreaming I don't want it takes my time
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?