When I do deep work for housework there no boredom ☺️ But, while studing, for me it's nesessary to include in my Deep Work routine, not just 25 min of deep work but afterwards I add clench fist, meditate, eat fruit or drink water. For first 3 deep works I have pause of 3 to 5 min, and after fourth time 15-30 minutes of pause. I have stickers in front of me where in different colors I wrote 7 of my positive traits. And another sticker where I written: "I'm focused. I'm confident. I'm smart and capable. I handle situations with ease." (from app SimleHabit)
Take small little breaks 5-10min just enough to get you recharged but not enough for you to get too distracted. And once your 5-10min alarm goes off it’s back to work
Plan the works, breakdown complex task, celebrate small wins, allocate time for relax and refocus, find a job of your passion, daily take time for self improvement, don't forget to take care of family friends and social activities, always add a 4% challenge with your task such as adding a quick deadline etc. Develop the skills of habit of ferocity and extreme resilience and patience. Etc.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.