When I do deep work for housework there no boredom ☺️ But, while studing, for me it's nesessary to include in my Deep Work routine, not just 25 min of deep work but afterwards I add clench fist, meditate, eat fruit or drink water. For first 3 deep works I have pause of 3 to 5 min, and after fourth time 15-30 minutes of pause. I have stickers in front of me where in different colors I wrote 7 of my positive traits. And another sticker where I written: "I'm focused. I'm confident. I'm smart and capable. I handle situations with ease." (from app SimleHabit)
Take small little breaks 5-10min just enough to get you recharged but not enough for you to get too distracted. And once your 5-10min alarm goes off it’s back to work
Plan the works, breakdown complex task, celebrate small wins, allocate time for relax and refocus, find a job of your passion, daily take time for self improvement, don't forget to take care of family friends and social activities, always add a 4% challenge with your task such as adding a quick deadline etc. Develop the skills of habit of ferocity and extreme resilience and patience. Etc.
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?
- What can I do to get back into my deep work if I get stuck?
- What is the best time of day to enter into Deep Work?
- How do you keep other people in your household from interrupting you when you’re trying to do Deep Work or to meditate?
- How do you define or identify a deep work task?
- How do you minimize phone distractions when your phone is needed for deep work. Ex: a lot of the programs I use require dual factor authentication to log in which requires a verification text be sent to my phone. They routinely time out after 20 minutes or so of not being in use and require me to log in again. Then I end up down a rabbit hole of checking stuff on my phone
- How many hours a day you consider a good day of work ?
- I’m starting to get in the groove of things again when it comes to finding what will be a work/life balance? What have been your most successful ways to truly developing a Deep Work habit?
- How can I know that I am fully concentrating?
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?