I do find it helpful to use a timer, if nothing else then because it lets me know how much I can accomplish in a certain amount of time. I feel like I’m focusing more and understanding time management better.
- Do you have any tricks to don’t forger the pomodoro time tracking? I use to do one or two pomodoros and then focus that much that I simply forget about the pomodoro timer.
- How do you stop doing what you know to be wrong?
- What do you do during your deep work sessions?
- What your best tip to develop self control?
- How do you remain productive when you suffer from anxiety and depression?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?