Depends on your routine. Deep work is the time when you’re not hungry, you’re not sleepy, you’re fed just enough, everyone around you is busy going about their stuff so they won’t interfere when you’re taking your space – it should be a time when you’re your most productive. For me it’s sometime between 2 and 6 pm – depends on the time I have my breakfast and lunch. That’s why it varies. Right after lunch, I feel sluggish so that’s not a good time. Maybe an hour or a couple of hours after lunch… or perhaps between 5 and 7 pm … assuming it’s a 10 am to 7 pm kind of working day.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?