Depends on your routine. Deep work is the time when you’re not hungry, you’re not sleepy, you’re fed just enough, everyone around you is busy going about their stuff so they won’t interfere when you’re taking your space – it should be a time when you’re your most productive. For me it’s sometime between 2 and 6 pm – depends on the time I have my breakfast and lunch. That’s why it varies. Right after lunch, I feel sluggish so that’s not a good time. Maybe an hour or a couple of hours after lunch… or perhaps between 5 and 7 pm … assuming it’s a 10 am to 7 pm kind of working day.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?