Yes, I suppose, as long as you are focusing on it and avoiding distractions. Like if you find painting fun, then just paint for however long you set it, as long as you are focused completely on it.
- How did you make your 9-5 ou wake up earlier? Did you exercise more?
- How long should a normal stretching session be?
- Which floss brand do you recommend?
- How do you write a daily journal?
- I like to do yoga outside if the weather is nice. Is there a normally indoor exercise that you like to perform in nature?
I think that work can be fun. If you get those things done which are also considered work then in my opinion for sure 🙂
I’m not sure about this. I would class work as either something related to my job or a physical ‘work’ out. I guess because it has work in the title it leads you to a conclusion by association of the word but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Deep work could purely be something that you have personally decided to work on which could therefore be fun. By considering the question it makes you think of the variations and opens your mind to the possibility of other contexts
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?