Yes, I suppose, as long as you are focusing on it and avoiding distractions. Like if you find painting fun, then just paint for however long you set it, as long as you are focused completely on it.
I’m not sure about this. I would class work as either something related to my job or a physical ‘work’ out. I guess because it has work in the title it leads you to a conclusion by association of the word but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Deep work could purely be something that you have personally decided to work on which could therefore be fun. By considering the question it makes you think of the variations and opens your mind to the possibility of other contexts
I think that work can be fun. If you get those things done which are also considered work then in my opinion for sure 🙂
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?