Yes, I suppose, as long as you are focusing on it and avoiding distractions. Like if you find painting fun, then just paint for however long you set it, as long as you are focused completely on it.
- How do you concentrate and remain productive for long periods of time?
- How do you choose what to do during deep work every day?
- Do you do anything to help get into a more productive mindset for deep work?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- When do you go to sleep? I struggle to find time to exercise in the morning.
I think that work can be fun. If you get those things done which are also considered work then in my opinion for sure 🙂
I’m not sure about this. I would class work as either something related to my job or a physical ‘work’ out. I guess because it has work in the title it leads you to a conclusion by association of the word but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Deep work could purely be something that you have personally decided to work on which could therefore be fun. By considering the question it makes you think of the variations and opens your mind to the possibility of other contexts
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?