Yes, I suppose, as long as you are focusing on it and avoiding distractions. Like if you find painting fun, then just paint for however long you set it, as long as you are focused completely on it.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you manage your distractions effectively when your task involves engaging with communication platforms that encourage distraction (i.e. email)
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- What you do when you catch yourself getting distracted?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
I think that work can be fun. If you get those things done which are also considered work then in my opinion for sure 🙂
I’m not sure about this. I would class work as either something related to my job or a physical ‘work’ out. I guess because it has work in the title it leads you to a conclusion by association of the word but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Deep work could purely be something that you have personally decided to work on which could therefore be fun. By considering the question it makes you think of the variations and opens your mind to the possibility of other contexts
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?