Yes, I suppose, as long as you are focusing on it and avoiding distractions. Like if you find painting fun, then just paint for however long you set it, as long as you are focused completely on it.
I’m not sure about this. I would class work as either something related to my job or a physical ‘work’ out. I guess because it has work in the title it leads you to a conclusion by association of the word but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Deep work could purely be something that you have personally decided to work on which could therefore be fun. By considering the question it makes you think of the variations and opens your mind to the possibility of other contexts
I think that work can be fun. If you get those things done which are also considered work then in my opinion for sure 🙂
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.