Work basically draws energy from your body just as your brain is focused on it. So fun is deep work in that you enjoy doing it and you're not coerced.
I guess deep work can be fun. If you are a professional player and you have to focus on the game you are playing as your daily training yes.
I don’t see why not. You are still focusing for the appropriate amount of time. You’ll be amazed what you can learn from having fun.
Play is an essential part of maintaining mental and physical health. Joy is also a part of play, being in the moment and totally engaged. So yes, activities that have those qualities are deep work.
I think deep work is neither fun not work. When I get into the state of flow that often comes with deep work, I feel at peace. Time seems to stop existing, and the experience itself is much more than just fun.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?