First of all, I wake up an hour earlier than anyone else. Second, I tell my family that I need an hour in the morning to work and not be distracted. Third, I put everything on plane mode.
Fourth, I decide exactly what I will do in the morning the evening before, visualizing me doing it. The fourth is very powerful, as it lowers the barriers to sitting down.
Keep on trying!!
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?