First of all, I wake up an hour earlier than anyone else. Second, I tell my family that I need an hour in the morning to work and not be distracted. Third, I put everything on plane mode.
Fourth, I decide exactly what I will do in the morning the evening before, visualizing me doing it. The fourth is very powerful, as it lowers the barriers to sitting down.
Keep on trying!!
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?