First of all, I wake up an hour earlier than anyone else. Second, I tell my family that I need an hour in the morning to work and not be distracted. Third, I put everything on plane mode.
Fourth, I decide exactly what I will do in the morning the evening before, visualizing me doing it. The fourth is very powerful, as it lowers the barriers to sitting down.
Keep on trying!!
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)