- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- What habbits should I use for my deep work?
- What is your ritual before starting a deep work session?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions to you?
- How do I choose what to work on when doing deep work?
On the other hand if you get your habits sorted out, you can have a good Idea of how much time you need to get your morning routine done, and then you can wake up at the right time
Involve on your routine things like drinking your coffee not in a rush, but actually enjoy it, same as in the gym, plan enough time to do the things the way you can enjoy them
-go to bed and wake up earlier
-work out at home
-pack your bag the night before.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?