- How long do u stay away from technology?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???
- What is that you do to keep being focused?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- Are there tricks or tools to help me complete my deep work with fewer family distractions?
On the other hand if you get your habits sorted out, you can have a good Idea of how much time you need to get your morning routine done, and then you can wake up at the right time
Involve on your routine things like drinking your coffee not in a rush, but actually enjoy it, same as in the gym, plan enough time to do the things the way you can enjoy them
-go to bed and wake up earlier
-work out at home
-pack your bag the night before.
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?