On the other hand if you get your habits sorted out, you can have a good Idea of how much time you need to get your morning routine done, and then you can wake up at the right time
Involve on your routine things like drinking your coffee not in a rush, but actually enjoy it, same as in the gym, plan enough time to do the things the way you can enjoy them
-go to bed and wake up earlier
-work out at home
-pack your bag the night before.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?