On the other hand if you get your habits sorted out, you can have a good Idea of how much time you need to get your morning routine done, and then you can wake up at the right time
Involve on your routine things like drinking your coffee not in a rush, but actually enjoy it, same as in the gym, plan enough time to do the things the way you can enjoy them
-go to bed and wake up earlier
-work out at home
-pack your bag the night before.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)