Ana S E.
Intrinsic motivation comes from inside, from a feeling, a thought, a value that drives you, not an external trophy. You have to connect with your authentic self to know what really is important to you, and then consider how what you want to do is based on those values. Write it down.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?