I think it really depends on the person. Myself the answer would be no. There are days when I wake up, and without even taking my meds I’m very motivated. Then there are times where I really have to push myself to the point of having to try and trick myself to get at least one thing done. It’s worse when I’m in the middle to the end of my addiction.
Definitely not. But being mindful about the tasks in hand will bring some excitement as there is always something different.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?