I think it really depends on the person. Myself the answer would be no. There are days when I wake up, and without even taking my meds I’m very motivated. Then there are times where I really have to push myself to the point of having to try and trick myself to get at least one thing done. It’s worse when I’m in the middle to the end of my addiction.
Definitely not. But being mindful about the tasks in hand will bring some excitement as there is always something different.
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?