Ignore what is uncontrollable and focus on what is within your knowledge and ability to control and understand. Anything else is just worries and trivia
- Do you ever feel like you spend so much time on routines that you don’t have time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused on a task for a long period of time when you don’t like what your doing/studying?
- How do you stick to the scheduled time? If the blocks get bigger than 45 minutes how do you keep going? How do you stay productive?
- Other than housework, I can’t think of what to do during my deep work sessions. Any suggestions or ideas?
- When someone is eagerly waiting to talk to me and I’m trying to work with full focus, I feel bad to keep the person waiting. How do I handle this situation?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.