- How has meditation helped you professionally?
- Is there a time of day you find meditation more useful?
- How do you integrate the evenings plans adjustments into your daily list?
- Does your breakfast routine change on your days off? Sometimes I find myself missing breakfast on days I don't work since I get stuck in the I'll do it later mode.
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
If you lost your focus while meditating simply acknowledge the thing that is distracting you and start thinking about your breath start saying inhale and exhale in your mind
If you feel that you have lost your focus on life then simply try to be more mindful and make new habits or resolution or start a new think of it as a new opportunity for you to start again
For many distractions that helps me avoid getting derailed by the distraction while clearing my mind from concern about what I’m missing, since I can go back to it later without fear of forgetting it.
Some distractions are too urgently compelling to ignore, like a call from someone important or potentially important. I use a pomodoro timer to divide up my focus periods and let me reassess my priorities every period, and for urgently compelling distractions I just pause it and leave the timer visible. That reminds me I’m in the middle of a focus period so I can get back to it after a brief distraction or skip the interval and start over if the distraction is a long one. This is helping me so far.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???