- How do you feel once you have completed a truly hard deep work session?! 🤩
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- What do you consider “deep work” and when do you plan it in your daily schedule?
- What do you do when you feel every plan you make is being blocked?
- If you are a supervisor, how do you handle your team members’ questions and needs during deep work sessions?
If you lost your focus while meditating simply acknowledge the thing that is distracting you and start thinking about your breath start saying inhale and exhale in your mind
If you feel that you have lost your focus on life then simply try to be more mindful and make new habits or resolution or start a new think of it as a new opportunity for you to start again
For many distractions that helps me avoid getting derailed by the distraction while clearing my mind from concern about what I’m missing, since I can go back to it later without fear of forgetting it.
Some distractions are too urgently compelling to ignore, like a call from someone important or potentially important. I use a pomodoro timer to divide up my focus periods and let me reassess my priorities every period, and for urgently compelling distractions I just pause it and leave the timer visible. That reminds me I’m in the middle of a focus period so I can get back to it after a brief distraction or skip the interval and start over if the distraction is a long one. This is helping me so far.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?