I visualize what I want and how the work will bring me to it. A deep sense of purpose helps me connect with joy, and both of those are powerful sources of motivation!
Okay ,firstly,you can plan this before and when you are doing this,take something to drink.It will help you so much.And also you can devide your job to parts and do this step by step.For example if you have to read something or watch a video,do this with little pieces and when you finish each part congratulate yourself.I told these little things but you can find your own ways too.Good luck
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?