The favorite way for me is to put a schedule that makes me know what I have to study, I start and I sometimes put on some calm music for studying, it makes me feel soooo calm. I start studying in the noon till the night. So I finish everything.
Paraphrase and visualise. I need visualisation to help me focus. I also convert text to audio when I just cannot focus. But most of the time, a stretch or wander a little around my room works the best. I guess it’s relaxing the brain muscle so that it can get to work again.
Using the Pomodoro technique: study for 25 minutes without interruptions, then take a 5-minute break. After 2 hours, take a longer break (15 minutes.)
I have set up the focus mode on my phone to activate every work day at the same time. I only check my phone on breaks. I listen to music while studying, but it may be distracting for some people. 😁
Before I study I always clean my room and prepare a tea to drink while studying. Most of the times I try to be with my friend and study together. If I am alone I listen to music. If you do this method remember that the music is just a beat because words can distract you. If I have to learn something I read again before bed and this helps me to remember it the next day. That's all. ヾ(＾-＾)ノ
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?