Your deep work is for YOU and what you want to work on for yourself. In my opinion scheduling your deep work with your work shifts may pose an issue. Focusing on your job responsibilities and your own needs at the same time may cause you to neglect one for the other. Try carving out maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day and do your deep work during that time. Keeping on schedule will allow you to build good habits and with the consistency you’ll be able to make your deep work a lifestyle. You’ll enjoy it more and actually look forward to that time you’ve set aside for YOU.
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?