Your deep work is for YOU and what you want to work on for yourself. In my opinion scheduling your deep work with your work shifts may pose an issue. Focusing on your job responsibilities and your own needs at the same time may cause you to neglect one for the other. Try carving out maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day and do your deep work during that time. Keeping on schedule will allow you to build good habits and with the consistency you’ll be able to make your deep work a lifestyle. You’ll enjoy it more and actually look forward to that time you’ve set aside for YOU.
- I feel so exhausted between 8 pm to 10 pm. What should I do to recharge my energy so I can be more productive.
- First thing in the morning isn’t just when I want to get work done – everyone around me does too. How do you keep yourself from just answering other people’s questions and helping them every day? I love to help, but I feel like I am exhausted before I can start working!
- What are some ways to build develop a more methodical approach to work?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
- How to prevent boredom while doing deep work (including studying)?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?