Your deep work is for YOU and what you want to work on for yourself. In my opinion scheduling your deep work with your work shifts may pose an issue. Focusing on your job responsibilities and your own needs at the same time may cause you to neglect one for the other. Try carving out maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day and do your deep work during that time. Keeping on schedule will allow you to build good habits and with the consistency you’ll be able to make your deep work a lifestyle. You’ll enjoy it more and actually look forward to that time you’ve set aside for YOU.
- What sort of deep work do others do?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you make your focus stronger? How do you make sure you aren’t distracted?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- How do I get myself to do my fabulous routines? Most of the time I just ignore the notifications because I’m doing something else like just playing video games or just sitting on the couch watching TV.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?