Your deep work is for YOU and what you want to work on for yourself. In my opinion scheduling your deep work with your work shifts may pose an issue. Focusing on your job responsibilities and your own needs at the same time may cause you to neglect one for the other. Try carving out maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day and do your deep work during that time. Keeping on schedule will allow you to build good habits and with the consistency you’ll be able to make your deep work a lifestyle. You’ll enjoy it more and actually look forward to that time you’ve set aside for YOU.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?