As a creative it's key for me to be able to make time every day to focus in and not be distracted. Deep Work helps to block out anything other than what you're doing.
Able to complete works on time, able to sepnd spare time on other enjoyments or learning, able to complete any complex task within time
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?