It's hard to stick a 100% with your routine when you are away from your usual environment. I would recomend to do the most important steps of your routine or have a very minimaliste routine for those moments. Figure out what you really need to make you feel your best. Mostly don't feel bad not doing your whole routine, sometimes it good to take a break from your daily life to realize what really works for you and to have fun 🌟😉
I usually skip my routine if i can't do them, but if it is as simple as drinking water in the morning i still do it. Depends what it is .
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?
- What can I do to get back into my deep work if I get stuck?
- What is the best time of day to enter into Deep Work?
- How do you keep other people in your household from interrupting you when you’re trying to do Deep Work or to meditate?
- How do you define or identify a deep work task?
- How do you minimize phone distractions when your phone is needed for deep work. Ex: a lot of the programs I use require dual factor authentication to log in which requires a verification text be sent to my phone. They routinely time out after 20 minutes or so of not being in use and require me to log in again. Then I end up down a rabbit hole of checking stuff on my phone
- How many hours a day you consider a good day of work ?
- I’m starting to get in the groove of things again when it comes to finding what will be a work/life balance? What have been your most successful ways to truly developing a Deep Work habit?
- How can I know that I am fully concentrating?
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?