It's hard to stick a 100% with your routine when you are away from your usual environment. I would recomend to do the most important steps of your routine or have a very minimaliste routine for those moments. Figure out what you really need to make you feel your best. Mostly don't feel bad not doing your whole routine, sometimes it good to take a break from your daily life to realize what really works for you and to have fun 🌟😉
I usually skip my routine if i can't do them, but if it is as simple as drinking water in the morning i still do it. Depends what it is .
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?