It's hard to stick a 100% with your routine when you are away from your usual environment. I would recomend to do the most important steps of your routine or have a very minimaliste routine for those moments. Figure out what you really need to make you feel your best. Mostly don't feel bad not doing your whole routine, sometimes it good to take a break from your daily life to realize what really works for you and to have fun 🌟😉
I usually skip my routine if i can't do them, but if it is as simple as drinking water in the morning i still do it. Depends what it is .
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?