I find it easier to set myself a rule. I have to start my morning routine within the first hour of waking up, and I have to start my evening routine about an hour before I plan to go to bed. That way it doesn't matter if I up at 5 am or 1 pm, and it doesn't matter if I go to sleep at 9 pm or 4 am
Setting up a time is way better. You can start your morning routine before everything starts. Waking up an hour earlier will do the job.
Sometimes it’s best to create a compromise – something that meets in the middle. You wake up same time every day, and do your morning routine, and then allow the evening routine to fall where it falls. But ultimately, if you’re striving for consistency, then it may be good to evaluate your job, what it’s offering versus alternatives that may give you more consistency. Sometimes to make the change we need to go deeper and further than ever anticipated, because of that, I’ve lived on different continents, held numerous jobs, took my time finding what is important to me, and when a job that gave me opportunities to address the most important stuff in my life, I held onto it. I won’t always be at it, but I was able to get out of toxic jobs, toxic relationships, and toxic lifestyles by being willing to go further than anticipated
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.