Sometimes it’s best to create a compromise – something that meets in the middle. You wake up same time every day, and do your morning routine, and then allow the evening routine to fall where it falls. But ultimately, if you’re striving for consistency, then it may be good to evaluate your job, what it’s offering versus alternatives that may give you more consistency. Sometimes to make the change we need to go deeper and further than ever anticipated, because of that, I’ve lived on different continents, held numerous jobs, took my time finding what is important to me, and when a job that gave me opportunities to address the most important stuff in my life, I held onto it. I won’t always be at it, but I was able to get out of toxic jobs, toxic relationships, and toxic lifestyles by being willing to go further than anticipated
Setting up a time is way better. You can start your morning routine before everything starts. Waking up an hour earlier will do the job.
Africano Da paz
I find it easier to set myself a rule. I have to start my morning routine within the first hour of waking up, and I have to start my evening routine about an hour before I plan to go to bed. That way it doesn't matter if I up at 5 am or 1 pm, and it doesn't matter if I go to sleep at 9 pm or 4 am
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?