Sometimes I have a task in mind that I know will take a chunk of time and I just plan to work on that one task.
Other times, I have a list of smaller items to do, and I try to do as many as I can, working down the list during the deep work time slot.
I hope this helps!
- What time of day works best for you to do deep work?
- What is deep work?
- How do you make sure the distractions you noted down this time won’t happen again?
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- I have often troubles deciding what should I focus on during Deep Work. How do I chose what to work on when there is so many things to do?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?