Sometimes I have a task in mind that I know will take a chunk of time and I just plan to work on that one task.
Other times, I have a list of smaller items to do, and I try to do as many as I can, working down the list during the deep work time slot.
I hope this helps!
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?