Sometimes I have a task in mind that I know will take a chunk of time and I just plan to work on that one task.
Other times, I have a list of smaller items to do, and I try to do as many as I can, working down the list during the deep work time slot.
I hope this helps!
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What is a good way to start working?
- How do you enter into deep work on a long-term project if you only have 30 minutes at your disposal?
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?