Ma Lia E.
Regular exercise, good diet, breath, and of course good behaviour. You need to learn about yourself (try MBTI test and Big Five) to understand the best method for you
Take an emtional step back, examine, remember that if you are in control you have already won 80 to 90 percent of the struggle. Project some outcomes for action and non-action…choose the outcome you want and go for it. 👍😎
Follow through! You need to be truthful to yourself and follow through so you can be accountable and you know you can rely on you!
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?