Ma Lia E.
Regular exercise, good diet, breath, and of course good behaviour. You need to learn about yourself (try MBTI test and Big Five) to understand the best method for you
Take an emtional step back, examine, remember that if you are in control you have already won 80 to 90 percent of the struggle. Project some outcomes for action and non-action…choose the outcome you want and go for it. 👍😎
Follow through! You need to be truthful to yourself and follow through so you can be accountable and you know you can rely on you!
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?