Follow through! You need to be truthful to yourself and follow through so you can be accountable and you know you can rely on you!
- How to keep focus? My focus is lost after 25 minutes…
- I sometimes have problems with getting motivated. How do you keep yourself motivated?
- How much time do you dedicate to deep work each day? I find that just 30 mins is not enough to get it all done.
- Should I do deep work longer than the allocated time? Or do I need to say NO, and carry on the next day
- How do I choose what to work on when doing deep work?
Take an emtional step back, examine, remember that if you are in control you have already won 80 to 90 percent of the struggle. Project some outcomes for action and non-action…choose the outcome you want and go for it. 👍😎
Regular exercise, good diet, breath, and of course good behaviour. You need to learn about yourself (try MBTI test and Big Five) to understand the best method for you
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?