Follow through! You need to be truthful to yourself and follow through so you can be accountable and you know you can rely on you!
- How to concentrate more on the time of deep work?
- How to not feel exhausted after the deep work session?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- What do you choose to tackle in your deep work sessions?
- How do you treat a small, relatively easy task/work as a challenge? Get excited about petty job?
Take an emtional step back, examine, remember that if you are in control you have already won 80 to 90 percent of the struggle. Project some outcomes for action and non-action…choose the outcome you want and go for it. 👍😎
Regular exercise, good diet, breath, and of course good behaviour. You need to learn about yourself (try MBTI test and Big Five) to understand the best method for you
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?