Follow through! You need to be truthful to yourself and follow through so you can be accountable and you know you can rely on you!
- Could you advice me more to reduce distraction while working?
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.
- What do you do during your deep work sessions?
- How do you stay focused on a task for a long period of time when you don’t like what your doing/studying?
Take an emtional step back, examine, remember that if you are in control you have already won 80 to 90 percent of the struggle. Project some outcomes for action and non-action…choose the outcome you want and go for it. 👍😎
Regular exercise, good diet, breath, and of course good behaviour. You need to learn about yourself (try MBTI test and Big Five) to understand the best method for you
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?