I am staying focused to the goals, I complete my tasks in the to-do list, and I finish my day with an 8-hour sleep so I can be productive in the next day too.
I always make my weekly to do list on Sunday and keep adding to it throughout the week. That way I know what is top priority and needs to be done. It also acts as a constant reminder to me of the work I need to do.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?