I am staying focused to the goals, I complete my tasks in the to-do list, and I finish my day with an 8-hour sleep so I can be productive in the next day too.
I always make my weekly to do list on Sunday and keep adding to it throughout the week. That way I know what is top priority and needs to be done. It also acts as a constant reminder to me of the work I need to do.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?