I am staying focused to the goals, I complete my tasks in the to-do list, and I finish my day with an 8-hour sleep so I can be productive in the next day too.
I always make my weekly to do list on Sunday and keep adding to it throughout the week. That way I know what is top priority and needs to be done. It also acts as a constant reminder to me of the work I need to do.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do