I am staying focused to the goals, I complete my tasks in the to-do list, and I finish my day with an 8-hour sleep so I can be productive in the next day too.
I always make my weekly to do list on Sunday and keep adding to it throughout the week. That way I know what is top priority and needs to be done. It also acts as a constant reminder to me of the work I need to do.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?