Where I can I remove likely interruptions and chunk my work to allow for natural breaks BUT if I do get disrupted I would restart.
It really depends on the activity or habit I am doing. If it is something that needs to be completed as a whole like meditation, I restart. If it is something that can be completed in chunks like planning my day or some exercises than I just continue after the interruption
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?