Where I can I remove likely interruptions and chunk my work to allow for natural breaks BUT if I do get disrupted I would restart.
- I can’t discipline myself and follow my routine so keep falling behind in my studying. How do I overcome this??
- How much time do you dedicate to deep work each day? I find that just 30 mins is not enough to get it all done.
- How do you deal with interruptions during your Deep Work session?
- What kind of deep work do you do?
- Do you have any little rituals you perform around your Deep Work session to get you in an optimal headspace?
It really depends on the activity or habit I am doing. If it is something that needs to be completed as a whole like meditation, I restart. If it is something that can be completed in chunks like planning my day or some exercises than I just continue after the interruption
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?