Where I can I remove likely interruptions and chunk my work to allow for natural breaks BUT if I do get disrupted I would restart.
- How do you measure the depth of your work?
- How do I start writing my novel?
- What you do when you catch yourself getting distracted?
- Other than housework, I can’t think of what to do during my deep work sessions. Any suggestions or ideas?
- How do you stick to the scheduled time? If the blocks get bigger than 45 minutes how do you keep going? How do you stay productive?
It really depends on the activity or habit I am doing. If it is something that needs to be completed as a whole like meditation, I restart. If it is something that can be completed in chunks like planning my day or some exercises than I just continue after the interruption
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?