Not having my phone on me. I often let my 2 year old play games on it while I work because it keeps him occupied and me off it.
- What non animal proteins do you suggest for breakfast?
- How do we make food quick and tasty with limited washing up?
- Is it better to process to do list at today’s morning or at night for tomorrow?
- Do you meditate at the same time every day? Why or why not?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
Music, especially with vocals, really distracts me (as much as I hate admitting it lol). So when I’m at a quiet space, I will often only listen to the sounds of the world around me 😊❤️
I clear off my desk, put phone, etc on silent, have only my focus materials in front of me, sit, and let my mind drift into the project at hand.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???