Music, especially with vocals, really distracts me (as much as I hate admitting it lol). So when I’m at a quiet space, I will often only listen to the sounds of the world around me 😊❤️
- A lot of the tasks of my to do list always remain uncompleted. How should I make a to-do list to make sure I utilize the 100% of the day?
- I was just wondering which stretches should I be doing?
- Do you floss morning and night or just nights?
- What is your favorite simple meditation for when you’re out in public?
- Do you juggle a paper and digital to do list? I have a HUGE to do list on my phone, with about a dozen categories and then a much shorter list on paper that I still often end up carrying things forward from each day. How can I juggle the paper and the digital?
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
- How do you count the deep work, any kind of uninterrupted intense activity or just intellectual? Work related only or maybe life related only?