I clear off my desk, put phone, etc on silent, have only my focus materials in front of me, sit, and let my mind drift into the project at hand.
Music, especially with vocals, really distracts me (as much as I hate admitting it lol). So when I’m at a quiet space, I will often only listen to the sounds of the world around me 😊❤️
Not having my phone on me. I often let my 2 year old play games on it while I work because it keeps him occupied and me off it.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?