I also give myself permission to stay in bed- and in my PJs for the day one day over the weekend, so that I give in to the urge and it is fulfilled.
perhaps try this one first – baby steps. ❤️🙏🏻
last minute is a bit tricky – some people are just made that way. I'd suggest you focus on the sleep and bedtime routine, because improving that will positively impact other parts of your life 👍😘
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)