I must still define what kind of work i will delve deeply into. I am in a moment of transition where the personal and professional must necessarily coincide: my work must have a personal meaning, or at least a practical connection to something which i believe will open doors to more meaningful professional undertakings, in the long term.
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?