I must still define what kind of work i will delve deeply into. I am in a moment of transition where the personal and professional must necessarily coincide: my work must have a personal meaning, or at least a practical connection to something which i believe will open doors to more meaningful professional undertakings, in the long term.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?