I usually do 30 minutes and then take a 10 minute break and another 30 minutes or sometimes if the thing i’m doing requires more time I increase the time from 30 to an hour and a break of 20 minutes
- How do you concentrate and remain productive for long periods of time?
- How do you make yourself WANT to do something? Personally, I find it difficult to even get motivation to start working. What about you? Do you have any tips?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- I have found that it’s difficult to complete the deep work habit as mindfully as the earlier tasks like water, breakfast, and exercise. I guess blocking distractions is a big part of getting this to be a more regular part of my routine but do you have any other suggestions so that I might complete this task more regularly?
- How do I start writing my novel?
Start with an amount you're comfortable focusing for and build from there! It's better to do 10 mins and successfully repeat than to do 3 hours on day and never do it again…
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?