I usually do 30 minutes and then take a 10 minute break and another 30 minutes or sometimes if the thing i’m doing requires more time I increase the time from 30 to an hour and a break of 20 minutes
Start with an amount you're comfortable focusing for and build from there! It's better to do 10 mins and successfully repeat than to do 3 hours on day and never do it again…
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?