I usually do 30 minutes and then take a 10 minute break and another 30 minutes or sometimes if the thing i’m doing requires more time I increase the time from 30 to an hour and a break of 20 minutes
Start with an amount you're comfortable focusing for and build from there! It's better to do 10 mins and successfully repeat than to do 3 hours on day and never do it again…
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?