I do time blocking the first thing when I wake up,after I meditate and before I get out of bed.
It looks somewhat like this.
Wake up 3:30
Meditate 3:45 or longer
After that i block out time for 30 minutes to write + edit for the coming day.
Next wash up
Then continue the day.
Other tips that help is getting ready by set cothes out the the night before .
I am getting better at this as I go with being self employed.
It is best to take your deep work seriously and breaks too.
I break ever 15 minutes with writing and drawing and games
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?