I do time blocking the first thing when I wake up,after I meditate and before I get out of bed.
It looks somewhat like this.
Wake up 3:30
Meditate 3:45 or longer
After that i block out time for 30 minutes to write + edit for the coming day.
Next wash up
Then continue the day.
Other tips that help is getting ready by set cothes out the the night before .
I am getting better at this as I go with being self employed.
It is best to take your deep work seriously and breaks too.
I break ever 15 minutes with writing and drawing and games
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?