- How are you creating the most productive Deep Work habit in your life right now?
- How do you remain productive when you suffer from anxiety and depression?
- What if you find you just cannot focus after a busy day?
- How do you manage Deep Work when you are caught up in fire-fighting?
- What’s tough is that my schedule is different every day. I can’t count on having the same time available day over day, week over week. How do you succeed with a crazy schedule?
I do time blocking the first thing when I wake up,after I meditate and before I get out of bed.
It looks somewhat like this.
Wake up 3:30
Meditate 3:45 or longer
After that i block out time for 30 minutes to write + edit for the coming day.
Next wash up
Then continue the day.
Other tips that help is getting ready by set cothes out the the night before .
I am getting better at this as I go with being self employed.
It is best to take your deep work seriously and breaks too.
I break ever 15 minutes with writing and drawing and games
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?