I have not been in the same situation, but in similar. I enrolled to Medical Faculty because my mother wanted so. And my first year was so so hard. I cried all day, because I felt like my group mates and everyone around me is smarter than me. I didn't believe that I could study medicine, and be successful in that field in the beginning, but you know what? I did it. I graduated from the university and now I am preparing for medical residency in the UK! So sometimes when we feel like we don't understand things and we don't want to start that journey because we are afraid and overwhelmed, we underestimate our potential. I believe in you! I believe you can study these subjects and really understand them. Don't treat yourself like you don't understand. If you have a better idea. You can convince your parents, but if you don't have any better idea to do with your life, going to college is a good option for you. You always have time to do things that you like. But first you need to find out what makes you happy, which job is the best for you. If you haven't figured it out yet, you can start to college, while discovering your passions. This way you wouldn't be wasting your time. I hope you will find my letter useful. Good luck with all your studies and your life. Keep in mind that our parents love us, even if sometimes it makes us angry and we prefer not to be loved 😄 it is difficult to prevent it, so we have to embrace it 😄
Boy, this sounds tough. If I were struggling in subjects at school, I would turn to a teacher or counselor I trust, and ask for help. Some schools have tutoring programs, or maybe a teacher would be willing to help you study. Here’s the most important thing to remember about high school: even though it feels like it, it won’t last forever. It’s only for a short time, in the grand scheme of your life. Once you get out, it feels like it was such a long time ago. If you can remember that it’s only temporary, and do what you need to do to pass and graduate, it will get better, I promise.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?