I have not been in the same situation, but in similar. I enrolled to Medical Faculty because my mother wanted so. And my first year was so so hard. I cried all day, because I felt like my group mates and everyone around me is smarter than me. I didn't believe that I could study medicine, and be successful in that field in the beginning, but you know what? I did it. I graduated from the university and now I am preparing for medical residency in the UK! So sometimes when we feel like we don't understand things and we don't want to start that journey because we are afraid and overwhelmed, we underestimate our potential. I believe in you! I believe you can study these subjects and really understand them. Don't treat yourself like you don't understand. If you have a better idea. You can convince your parents, but if you don't have any better idea to do with your life, going to college is a good option for you. You always have time to do things that you like. But first you need to find out what makes you happy, which job is the best for you. If you haven't figured it out yet, you can start to college, while discovering your passions. This way you wouldn't be wasting your time. I hope you will find my letter useful. Good luck with all your studies and your life. Keep in mind that our parents love us, even if sometimes it makes us angry and we prefer not to be loved 😄 it is difficult to prevent it, so we have to embrace it 😄
Boy, this sounds tough. If I were struggling in subjects at school, I would turn to a teacher or counselor I trust, and ask for help. Some schools have tutoring programs, or maybe a teacher would be willing to help you study. Here’s the most important thing to remember about high school: even though it feels like it, it won’t last forever. It’s only for a short time, in the grand scheme of your life. Once you get out, it feels like it was such a long time ago. If you can remember that it’s only temporary, and do what you need to do to pass and graduate, it will get better, I promise.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?