I focus on my smaller tasks which involve clearing my conscience of all payments or communication which require the ball being in someone else’s court for getting back to me. After I have completed those relatively quick tasks I can focus on my bigger tasks.
I write about how my day went, how I felt with the day going how it went. I check in with the person that I am and cry if I need to cry and comfort myself if I need to comfort myself. I celebrate my day and my life, I learn about who I am and the things that I love.
I personally write as many short poems as I can. 2-4 lines each, and not necessarily rhyming. It’s basically coherent word vomit. Many days I just sit there with one while I spend a majority of the time just sitting there thinking or dissociating. I have been able to finish at least one each day, so I still feel accomplished in that
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?