I personally always use “Deep Work” to do work I’m paid for: grading papers, which takes me a lot of time and concentration. Telling myself that I’m allowed to quit after 25 minutes is sometimes the only way I can motivate myself to get started—but then once I start, I always spend more than 25 minutes at it. So having Deep Work as part of my routine is helping me face one of my most unpleasant tasks.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?