I personally always use “Deep Work” to do work I’m paid for: grading papers, which takes me a lot of time and concentration. Telling myself that I’m allowed to quit after 25 minutes is sometimes the only way I can motivate myself to get started—but then once I start, I always spend more than 25 minutes at it. So having Deep Work as part of my routine is helping me face one of my most unpleasant tasks.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?