Maybe you should start by adding the task "finding an important project" to your to do list. Think about everything that means something to you and how you could spend your time with it in a meaningful manner.
- Do you find a timer helpful? What kind do you use?
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- Do you switch up your work each session or focus on one thing?
- How many times do you complete the 25 min deep work before you move to the 45 minutes or bigger?
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
Make it work for you! If you don’t have much to do that day, think about some deep cleaning tasks in your house, include a hobby you want to keep up with, read a chapter out of a book you’ve been meaning to read. Put self-care on your list! Adapt it to your schedule and needs.
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?