Maybe you should start by adding the task "finding an important project" to your to do list. Think about everything that means something to you and how you could spend your time with it in a meaningful manner.
Make it work for you! If you don’t have much to do that day, think about some deep cleaning tasks in your house, include a hobby you want to keep up with, read a chapter out of a book you’ve been meaning to read. Put self-care on your list! Adapt it to your schedule and needs.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)