Maybe you should start by adding the task "finding an important project" to your to do list. Think about everything that means something to you and how you could spend your time with it in a meaningful manner.
Make it work for you! If you don’t have much to do that day, think about some deep cleaning tasks in your house, include a hobby you want to keep up with, read a chapter out of a book you’ve been meaning to read. Put self-care on your list! Adapt it to your schedule and needs.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?