I look at my ongoing wish list and compare it to my urgent/important list. Usually there Is crossover so i choose things i normally put off and want to do, but where there’s an immediate benefit (ie: grant applications or contests or topical writing based on current events…. ) this helps me stay motivated. If nothing super urgent fits I pick that which is closest to being finished and do that. Sometimes I also look at good ideas I want to turn into art/film- and give them time just so they don’t get shelved.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?