I look at my ongoing wish list and compare it to my urgent/important list. Usually there Is crossover so i choose things i normally put off and want to do, but where there’s an immediate benefit (ie: grant applications or contests or topical writing based on current events…. ) this helps me stay motivated. If nothing super urgent fits I pick that which is closest to being finished and do that. Sometimes I also look at good ideas I want to turn into art/film- and give them time just so they don’t get shelved.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?