I am an artist and my work is everything to me. I have no problem with deep concentration. My problem is never with my work but with all of the other little things in life.
My commitment to fabulous help me to do this. There is no method of measuring the depth of your work.it is only feeling . because after deep work session if u feel satisfied only it is metter.i feel like i did some thing that i wanted to do since long time.thanks to fabulous App….and if you are a fabulous sphere member …then you goona feel more satisfied because u pay huge money for it…and you feel you made a good investment.
Deep work is that work, which qualifies as key to your goal, if you could pick just one (or three) this year. Deep work is not necessarily full of pleasure – it can be hard, and feel overwhelming at times. But you truly believe in its destination , or for now truly believe in it.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.