I am an artist and my work is everything to me. I have no problem with deep concentration. My problem is never with my work but with all of the other little things in life.
My commitment to fabulous help me to do this. There is no method of measuring the depth of your work.it is only feeling . because after deep work session if u feel satisfied only it is metter.i feel like i did some thing that i wanted to do since long time.thanks to fabulous App….and if you are a fabulous sphere member …then you goona feel more satisfied because u pay huge money for it…and you feel you made a good investment.
Deep work is that work, which qualifies as key to your goal, if you could pick just one (or three) this year. Deep work is not necessarily full of pleasure – it can be hard, and feel overwhelming at times. But you truly believe in its destination , or for now truly believe in it.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)