Yes. Last week I prioritized the work I get paid for more than my own goals. The result is, that I spent more days being tired, I did not achieve my goals relating to fitness, eating and health. I feel like I am kinda set back. I also haven't seen my boyfriend very much and I miss him. I am not sure it was worth the money…
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- Do you ever feel like you spend so much time on routines that you don’t have time for deep work?
- What different techniques help you stay mindful?
- How do you stay on task?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
Yes, I feel quite same, for humans are very social and they need to know that what they do is appreciated and needed by others, and payment is the most obvious evidence of that.
In a way it is unfortunately, we need money to live. As a result we often side line our own personal development, our health and happiness. Maybe the best way to do both is get a job you truly love and set aside time every week for yourself.
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?