In a way it is unfortunately, we need money to live. As a result we often side line our own personal development, our health and happiness. Maybe the best way to do both is get a job you truly love and set aside time every week for yourself.
Yes. Last week I prioritized the work I get paid for more than my own goals. The result is, that I spent more days being tired, I did not achieve my goals relating to fitness, eating and health. I feel like I am kinda set back. I also haven't seen my boyfriend very much and I miss him. I am not sure it was worth the money…
Yes, I feel quite same, for humans are very social and they need to know that what they do is appreciated and needed by others, and payment is the most obvious evidence of that.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?