In a way it is unfortunately, we need money to live. As a result we often side line our own personal development, our health and happiness. Maybe the best way to do both is get a job you truly love and set aside time every week for yourself.
Yes. Last week I prioritized the work I get paid for more than my own goals. The result is, that I spent more days being tired, I did not achieve my goals relating to fitness, eating and health. I feel like I am kinda set back. I also haven't seen my boyfriend very much and I miss him. I am not sure it was worth the money…
Yes, I feel quite same, for humans are very social and they need to know that what they do is appreciated and needed by others, and payment is the most obvious evidence of that.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)