Yes. Last week I prioritized the work I get paid for more than my own goals. The result is, that I spent more days being tired, I did not achieve my goals relating to fitness, eating and health. I feel like I am kinda set back. I also haven't seen my boyfriend very much and I miss him. I am not sure it was worth the money…
- Sometimes I get anxious when starting a deep work session. I put too much pressure and I got blocked without doing anything. Any suggestions to enjoy the session?
- How do I get into that first ‘part’ of work? I always struggle with actually sitting down and committing to a task, but once I am focused I can work productively. How can I motivate myself to start that task I’ve been putting off?
- How do you feel once you have completed a truly hard deep work session?! 🤩
- What is your biggest distraction when you do deep work?
- Each day I sleep with the guilt of not making my day productive but the next day I waste it again. I am getting depressed now. What should I do?
Yes, I feel quite same, for humans are very social and they need to know that what they do is appreciated and needed by others, and payment is the most obvious evidence of that.
In a way it is unfortunately, we need money to live. As a result we often side line our own personal development, our health and happiness. Maybe the best way to do both is get a job you truly love and set aside time every week for yourself.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?